Zoe loves sensorial activities since she’s a baby, because several of her senses are stimulated at ones and it builds her creativity and imaginative skills. So for today we will share how to make a glittery slime.
Glittery Slime Ingredients
5oz Bottle of Glitter Glue
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1-2 Tablespoons Contact Solution
1/2 Cup Water*
I just used 1T water because Zoe wanted a thicker slime.*
How to make the slime:
1. Add the bottle of glitter glue to a medium bowl. I used Elmer’s glue.
2. Add the water or omit this step for a thicker slime consistency.
3. Add the baking soda and mix well.
4. Finally, add the contact solution and stir. The slime will begin to clump together.
5. Knead the slime by hand until it is no longer sticky.
Enjoy and have fun together!
Always wash your hands thoroughly after playing with this slime. Be sure tp store the slime properly to make it lasts.
If you like this post don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. We are finally okay after being sick for weeks so I will be posting more often again. So for you not to miss any of my post, be sure to subscribe on my blog. Thank you for sticking with us!
If you tried this recipe, don’t forget to tag us and we would love to feature your creations too!
( Disclaimer: Forgot where did I saw this recipe. Will include link when I remember it. )