Easter is fast approaching so we will be sharing our Easter themed activities for the week. Today, it’s a simple keepsake. Every month, I always create an art out of Zoe’s hand and feet. It’s a great way to remind us of her development. Because it’s crazy how fast she outgrow her shoes. She’s size 10 at 3 years old. So we hope you’ll have fun too!
What you’ll need:
Orange construction paper
Green construction paper
How to make it:
1. Prepare your paint. We’re using tempera paint.
2. Let your child paint their foot. One at a time.
3. Stamp it on the white bond paper.
4. Let it dry.
5. Cut it’s side.
6. Paste it in the orange paper. And then cut again.
7. Cut some strips of green paper then paste it at the back. ( But Zoe don’t want to use glue so I just let her cut it. )
Taadaaah! That’s it. So simple yet so fun to do. Watch out for more Easter themed activities.
You can check out some of our Easter activites here:
Pin this for later!
Be sure to subscribe so you won’t miss any post and share this with your family and friends. We would love to see your creations as well. Tag us on our facebook or instagam or send us a photo in the comment! Have fun mommas and little ones!