There’s a dengue outbreak in many places here in the Philippines. And it’s alarming, right?
As parents, we just want to protect our kids 24 hours as much as possible from mosquitoes.
So keep on reading as I share more about my new mommy find which is the BugOut Repellent Bracelets.
What is BugOut Repellent?
Bugout is an innovation in the mosquito repellent industry through the integration of a variety of natural essential oils and the use of nanometer slow-release technology to realize people’s need for a green convenient and safe way to repel mosquitoes.
BugOut Repellent comes in two types.
- Bugout Refillable Smiley (395 pesos) – it comes in 4 colors: Blue, Green, Pink, Yellow.
- BugOut Refillable Spring (375 pesos) – it comes in 3 colors: Midnight Black, Rose Pink, and Sky Blue
10 Reasons Why BugOut is ZG Approved.
- Design– Zoe loves the smiley because it’s too cute and perfect for toddlers to keep the mosquitoes away.
- It is effective– unlike the sticker types of repellent that falls off easily. The effective radius is 1.5 meters. The mosquito repellent bracelet keeps mosquito away through the aroma of essential oils. The effective distance of the aroma released by the module can reach up to 1.5m and is influenced by the wind.
- Sulit for its price– One bracelet comes with 4 refills and each refill can last up to 7 days.
- Easy to wear and convenient.
- It is waterproof.
- It is 100% natural- the refill is made from essential oils like citronella, lavender, and clove and does not contain DEET and other chemical components.
- It uses nano-release technology for a long-lasting effect.
- The smell is not overpowering- unlike the usual mosquito repellents.
- The repellent does not come in contact with the skin– Zoe is really sensitive and she can wear these as bracelets and ankle.
- You can find it both online and in physical stores.
Where to find BugOut?
Zoe is such a mosquito magnet and she’s allergic to mosquito bites as well. So I’m really happy about this BugOut innovation. It gives me a relief that Zoe is protected from all pesky mosquitoes. I even bought another sets of bracelet so she can wear 2 bracelets and 2 springs for ankles.
I can say that this is a lifesaver, especially there’s a dengue outbreak. Of course, we should still keep our environment clean and not only rely on these bracelets.
If you’ll ask me, yes Zoe still gets bites but not that much anymore. So check out BugOut Repellent.
If you find this post helpful please don’t forget to share it with your family and friends. Be sure to follow along all my social media accounts. You can also join our community for an exclusive giveaways and so much more awaits you.