Instead of toys, I really invest in books because I want to raise a reader. If you want to check out my big bad wolf haul, just go here http://lifewithzg.com/big-bad-wolf-2019-haul/ So today, let me share some benefits of bonding through reading.
Benefits of Bonding through Reading:
1. You can develop emotional closeness by sharing your feelings.
2. You can impart important lessons in every story.
3. Reading is great opportunity to establish a strong and nurturing bond.
4. Reading is a way of creating beautiful moments together that they will remember forever.
5. Reading develops new interests.
There are so many benefits of bonding through reading so if you and your child don’t have a reading time yet don’t miss the fun. It’s really worth the time to bond through reading. Just make sure to always make reading exciting! It will not only benefit your child but you will both learn from it.
Are you are raising a reader too? Do you love bonding through reading too? If yes, what are your favorite books? Whether it’s about parenting or picture books. Share it in the comment! We’d love to look it up! If you like this post, don’t forget to pin it and share it with your family and friends. I’ll be sharing more soon so be sure to subscribe on my email list for you not to miss any post!